Slide Show

Copy Right

All images are the property of Adventures OF A 4 Wheeling Mom. Copy Right © 2011 Adventures Of a 4 Wheeling Mom

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Day Dreaming

I'm stuck inside working on homework today.  As I read the book I was assigned my mind drifts off to the fun that I had over the summer. I'm reading the book's "Encounters With the Archdruid"  and "Deep Survival: Who Lives, Who Dies, and Why" both for the same class.  Both books spend a lot of time discussing the outdoors. Currently the "Encounters With the Archdruid" is taking place in the Cascade Mountains, only a bit farther North of where I live.  Dad and I did spend some time exploring the Cascades around Mt. Hood this last summer.
As they describe the beauty of the land I think of my trips with Dad. These photo's are of the weekend we Explored Bennett Pass Road.

Our Camp site off Barlow road

Quick Detour to look at the Mt. Hood at one of the Ski parks.

I always make Dad lead. That way if he falls off the mountain I know to stop :-) 

Time for a break and to take in the View of Mt. Hood from the east side. 


Somewhere along the trail :-) 

Lets hope that when I do the questions section of my homework I'm thinking of the book and not my travels! 





No comments:

Post a Comment