Slide Show

Copy Right

All images are the property of Adventures OF A 4 Wheeling Mom. Copy Right © 2011 Adventures Of a 4 Wheeling Mom

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Lesson Learned



As many of you  know and for those that don't, I use Pelican cases
on a roof rack to store survival gear and tools. These awesome cases are weather proof. They have been up there for over 2 years and my gear stays nice and dry no matter the weather condition. That is until recently. 

Well water did not get in to the case, but water sure couldn't get out. I decided to upgrade my spark plugs today, as they have been sitting on my desk for four or five months. Guess what I found when I opened my case? Oh did I mention I had tossed a half case of water in the same Pelican case as my hand tools?  I bet you have an idea where this is going now. :-) 

Yep you guessed it, several of those water bottles broke open and turned my case in to an indoor swimming pool for my tools. All that water was sealed tight in my case along with my tools. I know have pretty red-ish brown tools. 











 The wrenches fared much better than the sockets did.



























Moral of this story is don't 
store water in a weather proof case with your tools.




We will clean them up best we can and use them until they break I guess LOL Good thing we have several sets of tools between Dad and I. 











Play Safe and Tread Lightly!
A 4 Wheeling Mom 

No comments:

Post a Comment