Slide Show

Copy Right

All images are the property of Adventures OF A 4 Wheeling Mom. Copy Right © 2011 Adventures Of a 4 Wheeling Mom

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Mom Installs Her I-Rack System

I have had this thing sitting in my living room for oh 6 + months.  It just never seemed more important than other things that needed being done. You know like playing in the Jeep LOL Until the night we got stuck on the Mountain.  Our friend  popped a tire right off his rim.
Well, he and I are both on the less than tall side, and getting the Hi Lift off the top of my Jeep was not an easy thing for us to do by ourselves.  Especially on uneven ground with that passenger side pointing up word LOL

We were able to get it down and get the tire changed! WOOHOO US!  but I didn't bother to put it back up 

Today was a beautiful day and Dad and some free time and was able to give me a second set of hands when needed so we got it installed. Oh and I only ended up with a hand full of left over parts! LOL 




No Pj's today but I did wrench in my slippers!



Now I need to decide what to do with the mounting brackets on the passenger side of my rack.

Play Safe and Tread Lightly
4 Wheeling Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment