Slide Show

Copy Right

All images are the property of Adventures OF A 4 Wheeling Mom. Copy Right © 2011 Adventures Of a 4 Wheeling Mom

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

How it all Started

It all started a year ago this month. We traded in our F250 for this little thing of a vehicle. A 2005 Wrangler TJ. Little did I know this Jeep was going to be the start of something new and exciting in my life. We have owned 4 wheel drive vehicles for years now. We have taken them up Forest service roads, logging roads,and the beach but never would I have thought to take them to place we take this jeep. 


This photo was taken on our first ever "off road" trip. We went to the Tilimook State Forest to an OHV Park called Browns Camp.  Browns camp is a designated Off road park.

I decided to drive the first half of the day. WOW I had so much fun! I pushed my self past limits I didn't know I had or would have ever thought to push myself  past. Who knew driving up a steep dirty and rock covered hill could be so empowering!



After having to turn the drivers seat over to my husband for the rest of the day I decided he needed his own rig to wheel in. We picked up this 1991 Wrangler YJ for him. Now I don't have to share my jeep, and I have a built in wheeling buddy! We have built both rigs up to go where we want to go.  This last summer we had some awesome adventures with groups and on our own.  I hope to use this blog to share those adventures and the ones to come.












How the girls looked before they where buttoned up for winter.

Stay Tuned for adventures of this 4 Wheeling Mom! 

1 comment: